- My daughter was really battling in another school until she joined Crest College, it was the best thing I have ever done, she is doing so well, and Crest College is really making our life easier as they really going out of their way to help these kids and don't make it your problem. Best of all, there's no homework. Well done Fiona.
Taking my kids out of mainstream school was scary because it was unconventional. I remain very impressed with what Crest College has since been able to offer my kids and myself.The boys’ academics have improved significantly and I do not have to worry about things like bullying and homework.I was wary at first of my kids being at a small school because of the fear of a shortage of friends and lack of socializing …NO, everyone is everyone’s friend at Crest College.Before Crest College, my kids’ confidence was low and motivating them was a challenge. Well, now they are the ones who are telling me about their futures and aspirations.During the hard lockdown Crest kept going online ensuring the kids remained engaged. At the first opportunity to return to schools, they were ready and equipped with the necessary resources (and more).I am proud to say that the Crest College kids are going to ALL complete the 2020 curriculum (COVID or not)Thank You Crest College and teachers
- Awesome teachers who are willing to go the extra mile to uncover (not discover) each learner’s true potential and then help them develop it more. Crest College doesn’t change your child to fit into the educational system. Instead, they develop each child to be more confident in his or her ability to be successful. These amazing teachers also provide support to learners encouraging them to be aware and tolerant of each other’s differences. We made the right choice for our son who was diagnosed with Aspergers and Sensory Processing Disorder. Thank-you
- Crest College has been a life-changing experience for my two kids, who have made remarkable progress since starting at the beginning of 2018. As a parent, you always want the best for your children and I would not ask for a better environment for mine. Each child is treated with dignity and love. But most of all the ability of teachers to remain enthusiastic at all times to mould and teach needs to be commended. No obstacle is too huge for them instead they work tirelessly to find the best interventions. When a need arises, motherly instincts kick in and the ambience that is created both in the classroom and surroundings allows the kids to feel special and capable against all odds. A Grateful Mom. Crest, you are one of a kind.
- Fiona Murray-Smith what a lovely and caring person. My son was deserted by many schools because of his educational background one of my friends told me about Crest College and I went there with no hope. WOW, I went home smiling she accepted Siyabonga with no judgment today my son is a champion. Fiona you are a blessing in disguise couldn’t stop talking, thank you for everything, God Bless.
- Working with Crest Learning Centre and applying the study skills they taught him, he has not only excelled in his academics, but he has also become a confident and happy child. Only six months later at the end of 2015, he won the Progress award for academics in the Senior primary.